ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR - WILMINGTON
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19893
Posted Date: Jun 24, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.
The Accounting Coordinator provides support to the Facilities Manager and oversees all accounting functions at the client site. Responsible for Payroll, Client invoices and Accounts Receivable, Financial forecasts, budgets, and Vendor Contract management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes payroll and submits human resources forms.
- Processes vendor payables; prepares and submits payment requests; transfers journal entries.
- Maintains client accounts; prepares accounts receivable invoices; makes collection calls for delinquent accounts receivable.
- Reconciles cash received to cash recorded; reconciles inventory.
- Assists with invoice entry and transfers.
- Researches outstanding Accounts Payable.
- Files paid invoices.
- Enters and balances purchasing card receipts.
- Enters data into inventory systems; maintains accurate and current information.
- Enters, submits and follows up on work orders; prompts escalation as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior accounting experience with A/R and A/P
- Administrative experience
- Payroll experience
- strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
Apply to Eurest Services today!
/Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
*Req ID: *406138
KELLY L LUQUE