Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewes, DE 19958
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the community? Do you want the satisfaction of knowing you are making a positive impact in the lives of others? Do you have a heart for helping others?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
The right candidate will have open availability for days, evenings, and/or weekends, will be flexible and open to working with a variety of clients in a variety of locations, have a positive attitude and meet challenges with solutions.
Candidates must work every other weekend
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Alzheimer’s care
• Assistance with personal care (i.e bathing, toileting, grooming)
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner