Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Frederica, DE 19946
Entry-level position within the engineering field. Routine engineering tasks are performed as directed by the Engineering Manager. The incumbent in this position will contribute to specific objectives and outcomes.
Engineering Discipline & Duties*:
• Research, design, and develop materials for use in consumer and commercial goods, equipment, packaging, and other applications
• Conduct research to determine the best materials to use, taking into account environments, climate, product use, loads, and other physical stresses placed on materials
• Perform experiments on materials and research or create new materials
• Create technical drawings and specifications for use in production
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications- All Disciplines:
• Must be able to access shared database with government programs (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, or related field of study; 1-3 years of experience performing similar tasks is preferred
• Proficiency with word processing software; spreadsheet software
• Demonstrated, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with peers and cross-functional teams and external customers
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran