Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
ARS is a healthcare company, that provides medication and counseling to people suffering from substance use disorder, as they work towards personal goals and overall wellness. Respect, Empowerment, Professionalism, and Excellence are operationalized at all levels of the organization. Input and ideas from patients and staff at all levels is encouraged and incorporated into our daily activities, interactions and strategic plan.
Mon and Wed 4:45am – 10:15am
Sat 4:45am – 9:15am
Responsible for the monitoring and maintaining order of ARS’ premises, to include the building, parking lot and patient waiting areas. Maintains a high visibility presence and report inappropriate actions and behaviors. Frequent patrols of the building surrounding areas, and parking lot to identify and report damage and potential security risks.
Adheres to vision and mission of the ARS.:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and control access at building entrance, and lobby area, ensuring that area is neat, clean and quiet at all times.
- Provide general external facility upkeep. Responsible for sweeping front entrance/steps; clear entrance/steps from snow and ice.
- Monitors parking lot, ensuring that traffic is moving in an orderly and safe manner.
- Observes for signs of disorder disturbances
- Supports Medical/Clinical Departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Good communication and de-escalation techniques.
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree or equivalence
Long period of standing, frequent walking Manual dexterity, auditory and visual skillsEnsure sidewalks are cleared, clean, and free of debris Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures Occasionally required reach, bend, knee, run and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position will work outdoors and indoors