Stratus VOS / Tandem Developer/Programmer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Kforce’s client, one of the world’s largest financial institutions, is seeking a team of C, Stratus VOS, Tandem Non-Stop Developers in Salem, New Hampshire (NH), Wilmington (DE) & Tampa (FL).Summary:As a C, Stratus VOS, Tandem Non-Stop Programmer, you will develop and test mission-critical enterprise applications that meet the needs of the business. You will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing break-fix solutions and enhancements for applications within new and mature technology environments. The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
- B.S. or equivalent experience in a technology environment
- Recent Experience with the C programming language (Required)
- Experience with the Stratus/VOS, Tandem or UNIX/LINUX Operation systems (Preferred, not required)
- Experience in the transactions/payments processing industry (Required)
- A willingness and ability to develop programming skills with an objective to take on increasingly complex programming assignments
- A willingness to develop the analytical and technical skills required to support the research and diagnosis of production processing issues
- An ability and willingness to develop the communication, presentation, and documentation skills as needed in order to function in a longer-term lead engineering role
- Skilled in Linux and UNIX
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00