Tax Accounting & Compliance Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Tax Accounting & Compliance Manager
Chemours is seeking a Tax Accounting & Compliance Manager to join our growing finance** team! This position will report directly to the Tax Accounting & Compliance Senior Manager in our Wilmington, DE location
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages internal and external resources in preparing, and reviews federal and state income tax returns and supporting calculations including all US foreign reporting
- Manages internal resources in preparing and reviews quarterly and annual US income tax provision
- Research and analysis of tax law changes and developments
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to streamline tax accounting and compliance processes
- Serve as liaison to external consultants and manage deliverables
- Coordinate & perform tax basis balance sheet and cumulative temporary difference analysis
- Support management in coordinating federal and state tax controversy
- Responsible for staff development, assigning and managing staff tasks to completion
In order to be qualified for this role, /you must possess/ the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Advanced Tax Degree a plus
- 5 to 8 years tax experience in a Big 4/regional accounting firm or multi-national corporate tax department OR Military Equivalent Experience
- Corporate, multinational tax experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization and function as part of a team
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision and OneSource Income Tax
The following skills are /preferred/ by the business unit:
- Familiarity with SAP and HFM
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- General understanding of US & international tax rules (i.e. E&P, Subpart F, Section 986, 987, & 988, and 861 regulations)
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Strong Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Company-paid volunteer days
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are on a journey to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. We’ve completed our transformation and now we’re earning our way to growth by advancing higher value chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch-in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
The “ours” in Chemours is for all of us who work here. We’re working together to improve people’s lives the world over.
Our culture is built upon our values: Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Unshakable Integrity, Safety Obsession, and Collective Entrepreneurship.
We’re honored to be named a /“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”/ for 2018-2019 and a /“2018 Top Workplace”/ by Delaware News Journal.
WHAT SETS US APART
Chemours has the heart and energy of a startup, while being built upon a 200-year old legacy and a world-class product portfolio. A startup with a head start. This mentality drives both our strategy and employees. We believe a thriving workforce culture is essential to our success. We’re earning our way to growth by unleashing the power of our talented, experienced, and passionate employees.
/Chemours is an equal opportunity employer/
/Chemours is an E-Verify employer/
/Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation/
/Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position/