Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewes, DE 19958
The Waiter/waitress will perform all duties as assigned by the food service department and the service manager. He/she will serve all residents based on the highest standard of fine dining service while maintaining strict sanitation compliance in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Responsible for waiting on guests in the main dining room
• Responsible for acquiring daily knowledge of all menu items before time of service
• Responsible for knowing the special dietary needs of residents and assisting them with their menu needs.
• Responsible for pre and post meal sidework as directed
• Responsible for arriving on time and maintaining a neat and clean appearance at all times.
• Maintains the appearance and cleanliness of all table settings, before and after service including plate ware and flatware, and the overall dining room and floors
• Assists in special functions as necessary
• Assists in food production as necessary upon request of the manager
• Maintains a cheerful, helpful and courteous attitude at all times
• Performs daily, weekly and monthly cleaning projects as assigned by management
• Attends in-services and training seminars required
• Follows all rules and regulations of the building
• Assists with all training of personnel
• Helps other staff members as needed
• Takes resident orders in a courteous and timed manner
• Serves hot food hot, and cold food cold
• Follows all state health regulations
• Performs any and all other tasks assigned by management