Library Programming Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
New Castle County Department of Community Services has openings for recurring part-time positions. These positions are scheduled for no more than 25 hours per week on a year-round basis. Applicants must be 18 years of age with one to three years of relevant work experience preferred and must possess a high school diploma or GED; and a valid Delaware Class D driver’s license or its equivalent if required of the duties of the position. Selected candidates must pass a background check and drug screen prior to their start date.
• Assists Library Manager to develop and plan new programs and activities;
• Performs outreach efforts;
• Completes program planning and evaluation guide for library programming;
• Sets up rooms for programs;
• Manages the requisition process and monitors library programming budget;
• Requires work on a computer.