Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milford, DE 19963
• Must have good product knowledge and understand the fabrication process.
• Must have a broad knowledge of engineering drawings and interpretation of blue prints.
• Must have a working command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Be able to read and understand BAC fabrication drawings.
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
• Be able to use and understand the following measurement equipment: tape measures, square, and protractor.
• Good organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Ability to understand and react to job schedules.
• Ability to flex to other work cells if production requirements are necessary.
• Able to adapt quickly to change.
• Familiar with all appropriate procedures, policies, and instructions of ISO for area of assignment to ensure quality.
• Understands, mentors and drives LEAN principles in the area.
• Continually help develop ways to improve the safety performance and eliminate any safety issues identified in the field and the plant.
• Help achieve departmental safety goals including near miss reporting and safety metrics.
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.