SAS and SQL Applications Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Kforce has a client that is seeking a team of SAS and SQL Applications Developer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). Summary: The SAS Applications Developer will be working on existing health checks designed to effectively monitor the systemic controls in place for key Company Credit Card processes. Specifically, the contractor will perform an evaluation of Pricing Health Check technical documentation (requirements, exclusions, etc.) and its alignment with current programming code. In addition, the contractor may write new code as required with appropriate technical documentation to support additional business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or its work experience equivalent in Computer Science or a related field and one year of work experience
- Financial industry experience, preferably in a credit card environment
- Experience with SAS and SQL programming in Teradata and Oracle environments
- Expert in in Database design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g. Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Development/scripting skills in VB, Unix, Perl, etc… are a plus
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; May give speeches outside the firm and may write articles
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00