Tent Installation Assistant Foreman
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millville, DE 19967
Job Description (Assistant Foreman)
Coastal Tented Events is actively seeking motivated personnel to add to our team for the 2020 season.
• Full-Time Position with abbreviated hours January – March
• Fun, fast-paced environment
• Overtime opportunities
• All Training provided
About Coastal Tented Events:
Coastal Tented Events is an elite event installation company serving the Delmarva Peninsula. From intimate, elegant weddings to large, intricate corporate events, Coastal Tented Events does it all. We also provide a wide variety of event rentals such as tables, chairs, lighting, etc. From setup to breakdown, Coastal Tented Events strives to provide a consistent, refined experience.
If you enjoy working outdoors in a team environment, solving problems on the fly, and working at a different location every day, this is the job you’ve been looking for.
As a Coastal Team Member:
On any given work site there are several steps in making sure a job is complete. Your duties as an entry-level member of the crew will involve assisting members of the team in completing these steps, as well as fulfilling various warehouse duties. Our goal is provide the highest quality products and service in the industry and it starts with each one of our team members.
These tasks include:
• Transporting materials to and from trucks
• Assisting in set-up/break down of tents and rentals
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Cleaning of tents, sidewall, and rentals at the warehouse
Assistant Foreman Duties
• Responsible for operating and helping maintain all company vehicles including daily pre and post trip inspections
• Manage small crews of 1-4 associates while also assisting with all tasks
• Assist Foreman on larger installations as needed
• Load and unload trucks properly and efficiently
• Follow predetermined route ensuring all items listed on each contract are delivered or picked up
$13.00 – $16.00 an hour
Clean Driver’s License required (Class B with air brakes a plus)
Coastal Tented Events aims to maintain a positive work environment and will provide training to any incoming employees. Join the Coastal family!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
401K with up to 5% match after 1 year