Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
VF Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world’s most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores.
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities:
· Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service.
· Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective.
· Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program.
· Contribute to the team’s working environment by adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
· Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with other store’s staff and central staff.
· Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
· Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss situations to store management.
· Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
· Complete all non-selling tasks as required.