Intern - Accounting and Finance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Middletown, DE 19709
- Assist with the migration of vendor payments to ACH with Bank of America
- Provide support on resolution of long outstanding payables
- Assist with developing reports and distribution as directed
- Assist with execution of purchase order and invoice processing, reporting and maintenance of KPI s (key performance indicators)
- Assist with monthly close and reporting activities as directed
- Additional related duties as assigned
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution, preferably in business, finance, or accounting major, while maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deliverables
- Must maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information
- Detail oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects or assignments
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to use basic Office software including Word and Excel or the ability to learn these systems quickly in order to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at .
Employer’s Job# oSVZbfwH
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.