Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Middletown, DE 19709
Supervisor Manufacturing (WD30089468008)
What you will do:
Under directsupervision of the Area Manager, develop and implement replenishment strategiesand tactics that meet goals and objectives; taking seasonal, divisional andspecific customer requirements. The successful candidate will be highly detailoriented with a background in manufacturing management using data base drivenERP software and Lean principles. A proven track record of creative problemsolving, following through on integrated projects, and effective communicationis essential.
How you will do it:
- Manage and analyze customer information,understand customers order methods and trends.
- Responsible for site Production Controlactivities, including management of production schedules and build plans tomeet customer demands (Formation & Receiving schedules).
- Maintaining optimum levels of inventory,according to plan, avoiding excesses and/or shortages, to support ProductionSchedule, and to exceed customer expectation for on-time delivery.
- Expediting and administration ofpriorities.
- Evaluates safety stock requirements
- Engineering Change Management. Follow upreleases of new products and turnover of batteries.
- Ensure good communication between all thedepartments involved in the Production Process, regarding customer demandchanges, battery supply issues and other related information that might affectbusiness operations. Confers with production personnel to resolve problemsaffecting production schedules. Keep Management informed of production status.
- Communicate with Customer Service and othersupport departments in regards to delivery, order status, inventory status.
- Responsible for the direct supervision andactual operation of the Receivers and the person responsible of boosting(hourly personnel) ensuring all environmental, safety, quality, operations,budget and production targets are being met. Hire, train and evaluate directreports.
- Responsible of the monthly safety trainingsto the people under my supervision. Ensure compliance with Health, Safety andEnvironmental responsibilities and all Company policies and requirements.
- Contribute to a positive environment.
- Attend daily production meetings.
What we look for:
- BS in Business Administration, Supply ChainManagement, Engineering or equivalent degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ProductionPlanning & Control / Logistics / Supply Chain / Inventory Control
- 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- Excellent organization and communicationskills (speak/read/write)
- Ability to understand ERP, MRP system. Theuse of an ERP system and variety of a PC based tools are used daily and requirehighly developed query, report writing, problem solving and data manipulationskills. Advanced level of Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with experienceworking in a multicultural environment preferred
Clarios, is a world leader inadvanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meetincreasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolvingbattery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies thatdeliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bringreliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every linkin the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serveand the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at .
Clarios, LLC is an equalemployment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status asa qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protectedby law. For more information, please view EEO isthe Law, EEO isthe Law (supplement), and PayTransparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with adisability and you require an accommodation during the application process,please email .
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.