Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19803
Global Medical Affairs
Incyte Corporate Headquarters
Incyte is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel medicines to meet serious unmet medical needs in oncology and inflammation and autoimmunity. Incyte is committed to the rigorous pursuit of research and development excellence to improve the lives of patients, make a difference in health care, and build sustainable value.
The Company strives to discover and develop first-in-class and best-in-class medicines-advancing a diverse portfolio of large and small molecules.
Job Summary (Primary function)
This position will be responsible for managing author reviews and associated documentation for Incyte publications. Editorial support may be required for select projects. This position is based in the Wilmington office, reporting to the Head of Global Publications.
Essential Functions of the Job (Key responsibilities)
- Manage author invitations, draft reviews, comments, and approvals in Datavision.
- Audit in-house and vendor documentation in Datavision. Ensure that publication activities are within company policies, procedures, and good publications practices.
- Onboard new vendors, providing publication policy, and good publication practice training.
- Work with Publication Leads to facilitate comment resolution.
- Support Discovery and Clinical publications, working with external authors, internal scientists, and clinical teams to facilitate development of publications.
- Manage the publication SharePoint site, housing all final presentations and posters.
- Work with vendors, publication leads, and authors to manage timelines on select projects.
- Understand published guidelines for authorship and good publication practices.
Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work experience, and competency)
- At least 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry or medical communication company in a project management or publication coordinator role. Experience editing and writing a plus.
- Proficient in Datavision or other publication tracking programs.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective professional communications, aiming to cultivate strong working relationships with both internal and external groups.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required.
Incyte Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We appreciate, celebrate, and thrive on one another’s differences and strengths and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. By valuing diversity of backgrounds and perspectives and prohibiting all forms of harassment, we are able to promote a collaborative and innovative work environment in which everybody can contribute to their fullest potential.