Ultrasound Technologist - General/Vascular/Echo
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19805
Provide mobile ultrasound service. Majority of work activity performed in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by ADS by traveling in an automobile to the location.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Graduate of an Ultrasound technology program with registries in practicing modality.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities”
TridentUSA Health Services (including Mobilex, ADS, US Laboratories, Diagnostic Labs) is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a non-discriminatory manner based on job-related qualifications and abilities. TridentUSA Health will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or any other protected status. This policy applies, but is not limited to, decisions involving recruitment, employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, training, discipline, discharge, layoff, compensation, benefits and all other conditions of employment.