Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Georgetown, DE 19947
We’re a growing excavation company looking to add qualified foreman to lead our crews. Incumbent is responsible for day-to-day supervision, direction and coordination of employees.
If interested, please apply online at www.dxiconstruction.com.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by the position but is not meant to be at all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned when necessary:
· Provides leadership and guidance for the execution of all phases of pipeline construction projects from planning to completion
· Oversees and monitors daily activities of employees and third-party personnel at construction site
· Coordinates with upper management and other personnel to ensure construction projects are completed in a timely manner and according to project plan
· Monitors expenses to remain on budget and coordinates adjustments to AFE’s as necessary
· Coordinates company communication to ensure all stakeholders are properly informed of construction project status
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.