Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milton, DE 19968
Provide the highest level of quality and support for preparation, implementation and control of program budgeting process. Responsible for ensuring compliance with approved budgets and alignment with agency mission and program goals. Provide integral information for the team to assess the feasibility of planned strategies, including professional development, materials and equipment.
1. Gathers data and prepares preliminary budgets including forecasts of expenditures and revenue.
2. Analyzes, evaluates and processes budget proposals from various programs.
3. Makes recommendations on budget allocations. Works with corporate office to maintain current allocations and chart of accounts.
4. Prepares and conducts budget presentations.
5. Consults with management staff on budget and budget narrative preparation, including modifications.
6. Compares actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period and reports on significant variances.
7. Updates the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the funding environment.
8. Prepares reports. Coordinates with corporate staff to support completion of reports to funding source.
9. Monitors grant funding to ensure program compliance. Stay current on funding source regulations and grant requirements.
10. Reviews and analyzes monthly financial and statistical reports to assess the budget status of center/offices and overall programs. Develops, allocates and manages resources to maximize program effectiveness.
11. Processes or reviews invoices. Prepares purchase orders.
12. Coordinates with staff when solicitation and review of bids are required. Ensure compliance with agency and funding source procurement requirements.
13. Facilitates and engages in professional development activities to increase qualifications in accordance with Corporation’s Core Values.
14. Ensures the mobilization and documentation of matching/in-kind funds, where applicable.
15. Performs inventory.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This position may or may not directly supervise others. This may include participation in the recruitment/selection process for new hires, employee training, onboarding, conducting performance coaching/evaluation, compensation administration, delegation of duties and conflict resolution. Promotes an environment of teamwork and cooperation and is accessible to employees.