Case Manager Registered Nurse - FT Days
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Dover *
The** Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN)** is responsible for:
- Directly contributing to the creation of an outcomes-based patient care delivery system that is a planned process involving service coordination, monitoring, and management to achieve quality clinical outcomes, patient/physician/payor satisfaction, and cost effective utilization of resources
- Maintaining and enhancing payor relationships
- Assesses, plans, monitors, and coordinates plan of care from pre-admission to community re-entry through the implementation of case management standards and process
- Assesses the individual’s personal and medical history, current status, diagnosis, prognosis, and the proposed treatment plan
- Proactively communicates with payor source to explore coverage solutions (flex benefits, out of contract, etc.)
- Utilizes rehabilitation/LTCH/SNF criteria to promote optimal outcomes for the patient within the boundaries of the diagnosis
- Coordinates and facilitates treatment team meetings, plan of treatment and IRF- Patient Assessment Instrument/ MDS, as appropriate
- Proactively collaborates with the health care team, payors, community agencies, providers and legal representatives to ensure continuity throughout the continuum
- Serves as a liaison with the treatment team and the Primary Care Physician, referring physician, medical director, patient/caregiver(s), and other parties as appropriate
The Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) *must:
- Hold current License as a Registered Nurse as required by the state in which the facility resides
- Have 2-3 years of related experience to assess clinical and psychological needs and interface with provisional staff, both external and internal, preferably in a post-acute setting
Post Acute Medical,LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we’re able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Category: Case Management
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Dover
- of Openings:* 1