Registered Nurse - Day/Evening Shift - 5D Medical
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Christiana Care Health System, a Magnet health care organization with over 1,100 beds between its two hospitals (Christiana Hospital & Wilmington Hospital) and the only Level I trauma service on the East Coast corridor between Philadelphia & Baltimore, has been honored repeatedly as “One of America’s Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report.
- Twice Recognized as Magnet Status Hospital.
- Growth Opportunities defined by our Clinical Ladder.
- Generous PTO, Competitive pay with shift differentials & Robust Benefits Package.
5D is a 35 bed medical telemetry inpatient unit located on the 5th floor at Christiana Hospital. We are a stroke over flow unit in addition to encompassing a wide variety of other diagnoses as well as ages. We also have a partnership with CCHP (Christiana Care Hospitalist Partners) by cohorting their patients on our unit.
We are currently seeking an experienced RN to work 36 hours per week, Day/Evening shift at Christiana Hospital.
- BSN preferred
- Commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire can be considered with relevant experience.
- Current Delaware RN license or eligibility for Delaware RN license
- Must have at least 1-2 years med/surg experience
- Telemetry experience a plus.
- BLS required
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.