Associate Scientist I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
• Perform routine lab operations, such as preparing reagents, pipetting, weighing, monitoring, recording, and replenishing supplies
• Assist supervisor in performing analysis of drug or other targets in complex biologic matrices
• Set-up, use and maintain complex instrumentation
• Document experiment details, calculations, results and observations in accordance with GLPs and SOPs
• Perform routine mathematical & chemical calculations
Why You Should Apply
• Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
• Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
• Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
• Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
• Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.