Senior Research Scientist - Biotransformation
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
• Conduct structural elucidation for in vitro or in vivo metabolites in various biological matrices and propose metabolite structures and metabolic pathways.
• Develop methods using flow-through radiochemical detector (FRD) in-line with LC/MS.
• Develop methods for metabolite isolation, separation and/or purification from the biological matrices.
• Operate the following instrumentation: UPLC, HPLC, High resolution mass spec, flow-through radiochemical detector.
Why You Should Apply
• Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
• Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
• Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
• Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
• Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.