Business Development Director - Pre-Clinical
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! As a Business Development Director you will promote QPS’ portfolio of Preclinical services within existing accounts and/or secure new accounts at pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in your assigned region. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team and will play a critical role in identifying areas of growth, and aligning our preclinical offerings with the current trends in drug discovery and development.
Since its inception, QPS has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, Early Phase Clinical and Phase II – IV Clinical Research services. To meet the needs of our clients, we strive to employ talented, caring and committed individuals who will work collaboratively towards achieving our mission of improving human health and the quality of life.
Team members enjoy challenging and rewarding work, and are encouraged achieve their best. Underpinning the operation is a culture that values diversity, innovation, accountability, team work and a friendly atmosphere where performance is recognized and rewarded. We provide unique company benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Most importantly, we value each of our team members as employees and as individuals.
If this sounds like your ideal work environment, then we would love to speak with you, so apply today!
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
• Home-office based – Positions available in the Northeast U.S. and California
• Frequent travel, including: client sites, QPS facilities and industry meetings
• Competitive base salary plus commission and car allowance
• Mange the sales process from lead generation through close, including prospecting, networking, cold-calling, meetings, making presentations, following up, and negotiating
• Identify potential business prospects (leads) in the region for Bioanalysis, DMPK and Translational Medicine
Why You Should Apply
• Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
• Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
• Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
• Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.