Research Associate I - BA Sample Analysis
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
• Independently prepare, or assist in the preparation of, study protocols, data analyses, study summaries, and/or reports.
• Understand, plan, set-up, execute and document all aspects of a project and meet internal and client timelines for data and reports.
• Perform project management and method validation.
• Communicate with clients and manage project flow to ensure timely execution of multiple projects.
• Manipulate, summarize and evaluate data and perform calculations to analyze data.
• Train/mentor/lead junior scientific staff to follow the validation and study protocols.
Why You Should Apply
• Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
• Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
• Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
• Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
• Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.