IMS / Session Layer VoIP Engineer / Architects
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Kforce’s client, one of the world’s largest financial institutions is seeking to fill multiple IMS/Session Layer VoIP Engineer/Architects roles in Newark, Delaware (DE).
- Experience creating solution and support documentation is required along with knowledge of various applications such as MS Project, Office, and Visio
- Experience operating with remote colleagues across different time zones with a flexible approach to working hours (ability to work varied hours and weekends a must) to successfully interact and communicate on a global level
- Architecture and engineering experience with VoIP communication systems, the supporting network infrastructure, and Voice-related adjuncts, with a focus on SIP, SRTP, SIPREC, QOS and related telephony protocols/standards
- Must have experience with centralized voice architecture using a Session Layer or IMS, working with enterprise-scale, multi-tiered communications systems
- Must have technical knowledge covering design, configuration, and testing of SIP integrations within a mixed vendor environment including session border controllers and voice recording platforms
- Good understanding of Contact Center, IVR, and inbound call handling treatment
- Requires excellent customer interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to adapt oral and written communications to work with all levels of Engineers, Management, and Vendors
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00