AbInitio / Talend / Informatica Big Data Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Kforce has a client that is seeking an Ab Initio/Talend/Informatica Big Data Engineer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE) and Tampa, Florida (FL). Summary: The team will be focused on building a platform for the future with the latest technologies. The Software Engineer will work as a member of an Agile team designing and developing software products that impact many areas of our business. The individual in this role will have responsibility to help define requirements, design and code software, provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products while deployed and used by our Stakeholders.
- 4-8 years of data development in a current tool such as Ab Initio, Talend, or Informatica
- 1 years of experience in big data environments such as Cloudera or Hortonworks – key experience desired is consumption of Hadoop
- 1 years of experience with big data tools such as Spark/Scala, Hive, or Impala
- Experience with scheduling tools, such as Control-M
- Expertise in SQL development and RDMS databases such as Teradata or Oracle
- Experience with languages such as Java or Python is a plus
- Experience with other big data tools such as Kafka, Cassandra is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00