Sr Mgr, Change Management - US Credit Cards
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19893
Sr Mgr, Change Management – US Credit Cards
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
TD Bank’s Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending organization offers consumer credit in three areas: TD-branded credit cards and personal loans; retail sales financing programs through TD Retail Card Services; and co-branded and private label card partnerships. Our credit cards are distributed through our East Coast retail store network and nationally through hundreds of partnership programs with retailers and other third-party organizations.
• Delivers end-to-end programs of multiple projects that are large in scope primarily with cross-functional or inter-departmental implications executing against the business strategy and all elements of personnel, communication, quality, timeline, risk and expense management.
• Builds strategic partnerships as primary relationship manager and trusted advisor with one or more Lines of Business at senior organizational levels to drive and deliver on strategic direction.
• Executes changes to business processes, people, and/or technology to ensuring sustained business outcomes.
• Ensures alignment of a portfolio of projects with the strategic and tactical direction of the business; drives and influences necessary changes in direction.
• Oversight of change initiatives impacting the end-to-end core processes within a business unit or LOB or across multiple business units or LOBs.
• Collaborates effectively with executives, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed; is accountable for portfolio/program performance including quality, risk, time, expense, and adoption.
• Influences senior business leaders by effectively anticipating and exercising critical thinking and judgment.
• Establishes and/or enhances program and Line of Business governance and processes for maximum performance and efficiency.
• Uncovers root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations though proper questions and tools.
• Coaches across risk and control functions.
• Aligns with cross-divisional entities to ensure results and reporting complies with expectations/business requirements.
• Develops senior executive level written communications and presentations.
• Facilitates business meetings with senior stakeholders and executives.
• Ensures deliverables meet critical project deadlines and milestones.
• Manages in a complex matrix environment, interacting with multiple stakeholders, business owners, and leaders at different levels.
• Instills Deep Risk Culture across multiple Lines of Business.
• May have direct or indirect management responsibility for multiple project and/or program managers.
+ Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Senior Change Manager is accountable for the business readiness, testing, communication, and delivery of a large program with multiple initiatives that vary in complexity. This role is the primary relationship manager for end-to-end development validation and deployment of strategic priorities for our US Credit Cards and US Cards Infrastructure.
• Change Management activities range from organizational change management support, program communications, end-to-end application testing, business process and procedures, and release management oversight
• Lead any people impacting change as part of the program delivery; including communication plan and training
• Monitor implementation and continuity of change
• Manages a team of Change Managers, Testing, Trainers, and Release Managers
• Conducts process reviews to identify opportunities for operational efficiency
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• 4 year Bachelor Degree required; Master’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 12+ yrs experience as Project, Program, or Portfolio Manager.
• Experience servicing as a senior relationship manager with internal organizations as well as interacting with multiple stakeholders, business owners, and leaders at different levels in a complex matrix environment.
• Green or Black Belt Six Sigma Certification preferred.
• PMP Certification preferred.
• Prior successful management experience in Regulatory environment.
• Ability to align strategy and business requirements into clear goals, motivate team performance and achieve results.
• Demonstrated skill in facilitating and enabling rapid growth, both organic and by acquisition. This includes acquisition support, merger and integration, and change management.
• Experience supporting Business Lines and Corporate Functions, accomplished at navigating the content and complexities of supporting these functions in multiple jurisdictions.
• History of successful change management leadership and experience leading large, matrixed teams.
• Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of operations and business of a large financial services company with ability to navigate complex domestic and international environment.
• Project management experience in all phases of project life cycle from definition to build, deploy and develop post implementation control plans.
• Proven senior leadership with outstanding ethics and passion for quality.
• Ability to identify core issues and respond to issues in a fast paced e