Senior .NET Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 20-00025
Location: New Castle,Delaware
Job Profile Summary
This Senior Product Specialist is an experienced developer and analyst proficient in the development of .NET technologies from UI to Database interface supporting the technical needs for our client. The ideal candidate would have experience developing and supporting mission critical, .NET applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for development, documentation and maintenance of application set
- Development on .NET technologies
- Full stack development from UI to Database interfacing
- Maintain application based on needs and documented issues in tracking system
- Experience programming applications in C#
- Experience with ASP.NET
- SQL Server 2008 and above
- Prior experience with Source Control
- Visual Studio 2015 and above is highly desired
- SQL Server 2014 and above is highly desired
- AJAX Tool Kit experience
- Prior hands on work with Visual Studio 2010
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong oral communication and/or presentation skills
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the “Apply” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
www.cai.io – http://www.cai.io/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ccyvfv4xjrfs499p