Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Smyrna, DE 19977
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*_Sales Assistant/Model Home Attendant_***for theirSales and Marketing Department. The right candidate willHost model homes or sales office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Staff model or sales office when needed
- Maintain pleasant and accommodating attitude with customers at all times
- Keep models and office in orderly condition
- Complete any administrative task given you by salesperson or sales manager
- Walk customers through models and provide maps of community/brochures of project
- Answer phones and take messages for salesperson
- Complete registration forms for each customer
- Assist with sales overflow
- Cover for Sales Representatives on his/her days off
- Assist with buyer questions and paperwork as necessary
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America’s Builder./
Organization: Home Builder
Title: Sales Assistant
Requisition ID: 1903988