Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newtown Square, PA 19073
The American Institute of Consumer Studies is looking for Field Interviewers to travel to designated neighborhoods to conduct door-to-door interviews for an ongoing Consumer Research Study. The interviews are done in-person with a consumer and interviewers ask specific questions about their readership of magazines and newspapers and record their answers in a booklet. They perform various administrative tasks, i.e. editing, invoicing and reporting.
• Frequent travel for 14 day assignments
• A schedule of mostly evenings and weekends
• Working outside in all weather conditions
• Walking or standing for significant periods of time
• Carrying or holding 10-12 lbs. on a continual basis and occasionally lift boxes of 20-30 lbs.
• Attending a five day training session in Philadelphia
Contact a Staffing Associate at 800-298-9837 or apply online aicscareers.com