HOUSEKEEPER (FULL & PART-TIME)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19806
Posted Date: Jan 6, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 *& search for the *requisition ID number 364205.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for several full & part-time *HOUSEKEEPER *positions.
- Location: Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children – 1600 Rockland Rd., Wilmington, DE 19803 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: F/T & P/T schedules; 1st & 2nd shifts available! More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Must have previous housekeeping experience.
- /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
- Summary:* Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
2. Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
3. Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
4. Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
5. Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
6. Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
7. Empties and cleans trash containers.
8. Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
9. Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
10. Wipes down glass surfaces.
11. Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
12. Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
13. Responds to guest queries and requests.
14. Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
15. Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 364205