RN PATIENT CARE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milford, DE 19963
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients
within a assigned unit with a commitment to quality and safety.
Professional nursing practices, requiring specialized knowledge judgment
and skill are performed using the process in accordance with hospital
policy, procedures and nursing philosophy.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities
1. Develops a patient centered plan of care based on individualized
2. Performs nursing interventions to achieve optimal patient
3. Demonstrates quality, safe and effective patient care.
4. Exhibits positive interactions to promote a healthy work
5. Demonstrates standards of excellence which includes practicing
nursing with core values of compassion, accountability, respect,
teamwork and integrity.
6. Demonstrates understanding and executes quality and performance
improvement plans. (only for RN evaluation)
7. Participates in decision making and takes actions based on ethical
principles. (only for RN evaluation)
8. Provides timely and accurate documentation of patient care.
9. All other duties as assigned within the scope and range of job
Minimum Education and Experience *