Estimator - Electrical Construction
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Estimator – Electrical Construction Estimator – Electrical Construction – Skills Required – Accubid, NEC, Commercial Estimating
If you are an Electrical Estimator with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are an industry leader in commercial and industrial projects ranging from $5,000,000 to $30,000,000 in scope. We partner with regional and national leaders including; banks, hospitals, casinos, energy companies, and state facilities.
What You Will Be Doing
Summary of Requirements:
Provides leadership for on-site electrical foreman, associates, and subcontractors over construction projects. Responsible for budget, scheduling, quality assurance, and safety on the job site and to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, and relevant electrical codes.
- Provides pre-development input of electrical construction techniques and project costs
- Prepares bids utilizing Accubid, coordinates bid bond requirements
- Provides oversight and identifies code violations and discrepancies
- Attends jobsite visits and project turnover meetings with owners, architects, engineers, and GC’s
- Solicits subcontractor pricing, submits RFI’s as needed for clarification
- Prepares scope of work, proposals, and bills of material controlling for vendor pricing of major components
What You Need for this Position
Education and Experience Required:
- Bid softwares; Accubid preferred
- 5+ years NEC subject matter expert
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- Ability to recognize contract discrepancies, financial accumen
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities under pressure with minimal supervision
What’s In It for You
Industry leading compensation package including;
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and cell allowance
- 401(k) retirement
- and more..
So, if you are a Electrical Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Estimator – Electrical Construction