HOUSEKEEPER (PART-TIME) at The Mary Campbell Center - No Exp
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19806
Posted Date: Dec 5, 2019
- We have 2 openings for a Part-Time *HOUSEKEEPER *position.
- Location: The Mary Campbell Center – 4641 Weldin Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Must work every other weekend and at least 3 days a week. More details available upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience required!
- *Perks: *Free parking and free shift meals.
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 356606 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating, nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal, and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored, creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele nationwide.
- Summary:* Performs light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
2. Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
3. Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
4. Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
5. Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
6. Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
7. Empties and cleans trash containers.
8. Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
9. Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
10. Wipes down glass surfaces.
11. Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
12. Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
13. Responds to guest queries and requests.
14. Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
15. Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow associates and others.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./