Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01957
Location: New Castle,Delaware
Job Profile Summary
Position: PMO Project Administrator
Location: New Castle, DE
The PMO Project Administrator is personable, a good listener, well organized, a proficient writer, and can actively manage meetings. This is usually a discipline for larger projects where a Planning or Project Manager requires a meeting specialist.
The candidate will provide PMP project Administration support for 4 DE DHSS projects (Cerner, Accounts Payable, DIDS, and DTRN.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Administrators work alongside Project Managers to arrange the logistics of a project.
- They work with team members to create a project timeline, set goals and determine what elements are needed to complete the project.
- They will then oversee all of the moving parts of the project to ensure that it stays on schedule.
- They use software to track progress, they coordinate subcontractors, order supplies, schedule meetings and process payments related to the project.
- They will provide PMP project Administration support for 4 DE DHSS projects (Cerner, Accounts Payable, DIDS, and DTRN.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or related fields is required
- Minimum 5 years experience in Public Sector engaging with IT related projects
- Project Management Software familiarity, such as experience with MS Project
- Experience with MS Office tools
- Experience in Project scheduling and Planning
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong Knowledge of PMO processes
- Proven Documentation and Meeting facilitation skills
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly using the “Apply” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
www.cai.io – http://www.cai.io/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dzc3q7znq23vfbm4