Speech Language Pathologist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The** Speech Pathologist** will be responsible for part-time regular hours in the acute care and outpatient settings.
Applies the principles, methods and procedures of speech pathology for adult through geriatric patients. Duties include measuring, testing, evaluating, counseling and instructing those with swallowing, speech, voice, language and cognitive disorders to modify, improve, or prevent such disorders in individuals.
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience/Licensure/Certification/Skills):
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology required.
- Licensed as a Speech Pathologist in the State of Delaware.
- Holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency by ASHA.
- At least two to three years of experience as a Speech Pathologist is preferred.
- Basic computer skills recommended.
- Knowledge and adherence to HIPAA and other patient privacy laws
- Competent in VFSS/MBSS
- NMES certified preferred
Job Number: 00174681
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: Saint Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time