FOOD SVC WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME) Monday through Friday, n
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
HOCKESSIN, DE 19707
Posted Date: Nov 22, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time FOOD SVC WORKER/CASHIER position.
- Location: Sanford School – 6900 Lancaster Pike, Hockessin, DE 19707 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: F/T; Monday through Friday 6:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Requirement: Prior food service experience is required.
/*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 346813 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Founded in 1969, CulinArt manages more than 250 dining facilities for corporations, law and financial services firms, independent schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, long-term care facilities and a variety of events & entertainment destinations across the country. Our mission is to be the industry leader in providing the highest quality dining service to our clients and guests while striving to provide maximum career opportunities for all of our team members. Our success lies in our ability not merely to adapt but to revitalize and transform our services continually, pioneering the cutting-edge and unconventional. CulinArt’s extremely diverse clientele, that includes many Fortune 500 businesses and esteemed educational institutions, affords great opportunities for career-advancing within the company across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Full time associates at CulinArt are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Performs cashiering duties, including general food service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation, service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping, dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety requirements.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions.
- Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are accurately recorded.
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other acceptable forms of payment.
- Issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts, ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage standards.
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 346813