Data Center Migration PMO Analyst/PMO Lead
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce has a client that is urgently seeking 2-3 strong PMO Analyst/PMO Lead to support a multi-million dollar Data Center Migration project based in Wilmington, Delaware (DE). Summary:This is one of the largest multi-year efforts at our client. It is a global program that will replace data centers in all regions to improve our resiliency and reduce cost. This team will be accountable for working with multiple LOB’s groups to transition applications from the legacy Data Centers to the new Data Centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-5 years as PMO analyst or PMO Lead within a Consulting or Financial domain
- Clarity and JIRA experience
- Investment Banking domain experience is a plus
- Experience of supporting large scale Data Center / Data Center Migration Programs is highly desired
- Must have experience of managing suppliers to complete and track deliverables at various stages of the project
- Leverage existing project templates/standards set by the Central PMO to support the on-going work within the program/project
- Ensuring that all issues are accurately captured in the actions are captured and chased in a timely manner
- Support the project manager with tracking milestones and plans dependencies
- Cross projects (Data Center Migration/Data Center Deployment/Data Center exit/Data Center Build
- Supporting the Project Manager/Site Manager in driving delivery
- Self Starter
Additional Desired Requirements:
- Familiar with Large Data Program Mission space – Planning, Policy, Resource/Land/Asset Management, and civilian government programs.
- Previous experience supporting data programs, preferably government/financial related, AND experience in high-tech Management.
- Agile PM experience
- PMP Certification
- Must be able to demonstrate fast, quality typing
- MUST have rapid workshop planning lifecycle experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:0.00Maximum Compensation:*0.00