Retail Team Leader
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
In partnership with store leadership, work alongside store associates providing daily direction, communication and training to execute daily action plans in accordance with Vera Bradley s objectives and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (NOTE: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Set high standards and motivate the team to create The Experience
- Responsible for exceeding sales goals, building store traffic, converting Guests, interacting with the product, and promoting campaigns and contests to drive brand awareness and lasting customer relationships
- Act as a Brand Ambassador consistently modeling and upholding the Vera Bradley Core Values
- Assist leadership team with planning, implementing, and maintaining the visual merchandising brand standards
- Assist with store operational duties including inventory, ordering, training, Fussy Matrix, e-mailing and calling Guests, and opening closing
- Act a liaison between store associates and store leadership to create a fun and collaborative work environment
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between creating The Experience, store associate engagement and shrink
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent strongly preferred
- Prior retail experience strongly preferred; prior management experience strongly preferred
- Experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Dependable with open availability and flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems
- Ability to lead, motivate and promote a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be polished, polite and professional
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to applicationassistance@VeraBradley.com. Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Employer’s Job# R008084
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.