Animal Nutrition NA Sales leader
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Animal Nutrition NA Sales leader (Job Number: 207668W-01)
DuPont Health and Biosciences is a leader in the biotechnology sector which develops innovative enzymes and bioproducts for animal nutrition, food and beverage, grain processing and home and personal care businesses. We leverage our cutting-edge protein engineering and production expertise with worldwide manufacturing capability to develop sustainable solutions for the emerging biobased economy. DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
This position will interface with current and prospective customers coordinating and driving the implementation of DuPont products that includes enzymes, direct fed microbials and betaine products for the Animal Nutrition industry. The successful candidate will possess keen business sense and be skilled at developing strong relationships by understanding the customer’s business, technical needs and challenges. The individual who will excel in this role will be energetic, comfortable communicating verbally and through written communication and be an effective team manager.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Building relationships within the Animal Nutrition industry
• Manage the Animal Nutrition Sales team
• Drive overall profitability and growth of the business segment
• Progress business opportunities and achieve revenue budget and growth targets
• Find new opportunities and drive through the sales process with a valuable outcome for the customer
• Develop and implement account plans, present and negotiate commercial offers based on marketing strategy
• Coordinate multi disciplinary team, consisting of employees from Technical Service, Operations, marketing, and research to service our customer with the high DuPont standard
• Provide leadership to the Animal Nutrition sales team with a focus on skill development, coaching and creating an environment that fosters initiative
• Resolve customer issues and define unmet needs
• Effectively utilize business and sales tools (i.e. SPO Milestones, SAP Forecasting tool, Salesforce.com, MS Office)
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Science field with 8-10 years experience in the animal nutrition industry or related technical field
• 3-5 years experience managing a team or cross functional team
• Previous experience managing in a matrix business environment is preferred
• Experience in a customer facing role in either sales or technical service role
• Ability to interact at multiple levels in customer organizations, including Senior Management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data to an audience of varying knowledge
• Self starter; independent achiever and highly motivated
• Willingness to travel up to 50% – this position will be home office based
• Demonstrated track record of success
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to
deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable
development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered
products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday
life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways
of digitally connecting to new tools that enable
active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working
with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers
that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation
& benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers
that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better
understand & appreciate DuPont’s
Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.Now_Final_19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.