LPN for Pediatric Home Care
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Join a leader in the home care industry and take your career to the next level as a Pediatric LPN. We are accepting applications from LPNs who have a minimum of one year of working experience. Pediatric experience is NOT required. We offer all our LPNs paid pediatric training, 24/7 clinical support, client-specific precepting, access to our SIM lab, and more.
As a Pediatric LPN, you will provide one-on-one nursing care to your clients in their home. This allows you to deliver exceptional, total-patient care and form meaningful, personal connections with your patients. We are looking for LPNs for both day and overnight shifts in the Kent county area. Work 1 shift per week, based on your current availability. And be sure to ask about our sign-on bonus currently being offered for overnight shifts!
Benefits for LPNs:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
If this sounds like the career move you’ve been looking for, contact Jenny Scott at 302-424-8200 or
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.