Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
SAS Programmer (193296)
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. .
About the Industry: Saving lives and improving the quality of life for patients is at the core of everything we do. This meaningful work gives purpose to our lives and inspires us to create solutions that make a difference in the lives of others. .
About the Role: We are looking for a SAS Programmer to join our Clinical Affairs team. In this role, you will primarily focus on FDA submissions, but will periodically involve other types of SAS Programming efforts in support of, but not limited to, the clinical and marketing groups within the enterprise. The SAS Programmer Associate can work virtually from a home office or within one of our plants located in Phoenix or Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Working closely with the clinical team to formulate Case Report Forms (CRFs) and establish specifications for analysis datasets, summary tables and listings
- Planning, programming and validating analysis datasets, statistical tables, listings and graphs in support of clinical study reports for all phases of the clinical endeavor in conjunction with biostatistician(s) and other SAS Programmer(s)
- Producing clear and well-documented SAS programs
- Sustaining flexibility and ability to support multiple studies at the same time
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of SAS programming experience in a clinical research environment or minimum 5 years of comparable SAS Programming experience
- Strong knowledge of SAS including, but not limited to, some combination of the following: Base SAS, SAS Macro Language, SAS ODS facility, SAS GRAPH, SAS STAT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to:
Work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Work equally well independently and with teams
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development.
Learn more about: , , and .
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will be pleased to answer your questions via
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)