Agency Loan Servicing- Wilmington, DE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
Job ID: R87552
Oliver Evans (18222), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Agency Loan Servicing- Wilmington, DE
AGENCY LOAN SERVICING
Capital One Commercial Operations is looking for experienced candidates to support the growing commercial loan syndications and Capital Markets loan sales and trading. Agency Loan Servicing supports loan syndications where Capital One is Administrative Agent Bank. They handle day to day loan activity and maintenance, and serve as liaison between borrowers and syndicate lenders for life of loan activity. The role includes analytical components related to various loan/fee accruals and calculations as well as ongoing reconciliation and remediation. Great communication skills and product knowledge is also critical to success in order to clearly convey complex concepts and issues in a clear and concise way and to people with varying levels of product knowledge; as well as to work collaboratively among stakeholders and help facilitate ongoing change management.
Some of the primary functions of the role include:
- Control and manage a portfolio of active credit facilities serving as the Loan Administrative Agent for Commercial Syndicated Loans
- Process loan requests (draw downs, pay downs, interest payments); interest and exchange rate fixing, manual interest and fee calculations, as well as, billing and liquidations
- Coordinate and process loan trading activity, including settlement coordination, obtaining required consents, and updating/maintaining the loan register
- Work closely with respective business units and other internal partners to align needs and provide support as needed
- Perform manual loan tracking enhancements, cash breaks analysis, reconciliations of interest fees and letters of credit, and comprehensive testing of system enhancements
- Review of, and extraction from, legal documents for compliance, interpretation and operational viability and support
- Develop, design, and implement inter-departmental controls and risk reducing processes with the primary goal of maintaining accurate books and records
- Serve as liaison for both borrowers and investors by responding, resolving, and expediting inquiries, discrepancies, and special requests
- Prepare and submit periodic (daily and above) departmental and team reports and metrics
- Establish and maintain Customer Satisfaction as the singular priority
High School Degree, GED or Equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- Loan syndications servicing experience
- Primary and secondary loan trading experience
- Syndication product/industry knowledge
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Systems and market platform experience, particularly ACBS, Loantrak, Clearpar, Intralinks, and Syndtrak
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.