Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19801
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an Agile Coach in Wilmington, DE.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Melissa.torrisi@Nttdata.com For more information please call Melissa Torrisi at
1+ year contract
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
- Degree/Certifications Required: CSM, Certified Product Owner
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1 Coach aligned to a project in the portfolio
- We are looking for an Agile expert – someone to coach Agile teams and key stakeholders, provide the guidance, thought leadership and oversight that will build Agile capability across the organization.
- You have the experience working with the business, technology and control functions to drive feature-based delivery excellence.
- Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Provide guidance to multiple Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters and teams on how to transition to and operate in scaled (or non-scaled) delivery environments and how to resolve complex problems, growing capability across the organization. Helps teams anticipate internal and external business challenges and find solutions through process, product or service improvements
- Includes direct support of work mobilization activities (e.g., road map development, functional decomposition)
- Ability and responsibility to recognize different Agile approaches / methodologies and align to the standard and be held accountable
- Drives continuous improvement of Agile practices and processes with an influence on industry best practices; investigates and (where necessary) escalates all project issues to support effective resolution and increase team performance
- Ability to establish goals and objectives and contribute to the project / team’s overall direction; Provide advice to the team and all levels of leadership, supporting forecasting initiatives and demand in order to help develop annual strategic plan.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda
Employer’s Job# 19-13615
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.