Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader: Multi
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leader: Multi Region Opportunity (192989)
Candidates applying to EMEA locations please apply to requisition .# 192992.
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. .
About the Industry: At Gore, our global support teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to support our diverse portfolio of products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. .
About the Role: W. L. Gore is looking for a Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader to join our corporate human resources team. The position can be based in Newark, Delaware or in one of our Arizona clusters of facilities (either Flagstaff or Phoenix). Consideration will be given to a remote work arrangement.
- Developing systemic DE&I leadership practices and behaviors and ensuring that they are embedded throughout day-to-day operations, so that our work environment truly reflects our culture, and our commitment to inclusion is reflected in our customer, supplier and candidate interactions
- Consulting with Enterprise leaders at all levels to provide strategic direction and coaching and creating mechanisms to ensure shared accountability for achieving DE&I results
- Initiating and driving measurement and trend analytics that help identify problems, then providing guidance to create proactive solutions and drive success in achieving DE&I objectives
- Serving as external representative and partner in creating employer brand visibility and reputation
- Collaborating strategically with our Enterprise Communications Team to engage associates, amplify successes and ensure inclusive internal and external messaging
- Creating organizational mechanisms (i.e. associate resource groups, diversity councils, regional steering groups, etc.) to lead and execute DE&I strategy and objectives and generate broad Associate involvement
- Creating and sustaining viable dashboards/scorecards to monitor, track progress and ensure ROI and improved metrics in alignment with functional talent review processes (e.g. diverse representation at all levels, retention, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human resources, business, Organizational Development/Organizational Effectiveness (OD/OE) or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, which includes at least 5 years of leading and implementing diversity, equity and inclusion programs in complex organizations
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to diversity and inclusion
- Proven ability to lead diversity and inclusion efforts in a global business environment
- Strategic visionary and big picture thinker who is able to inspire
- Collaborative relationship builder with strong influencing skills across all organizational levels
- Strong organizational development and talent management skill set (group process, organizational design, team dynamics, leadership development, coaching, etc.)
- High level of cultural competence and cultural agility
- Master’s degree in Organizational Development or similar field
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development.
Learn more about: , , and .
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will be pleased to answer your questions via
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)