Cloud (AWS) Configuration Eng Sr Advisor - (Configuration En
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Cloud (AWS) Configuration Eng Sr Advisor – (Configuration Eng Sr Advisor) – PS30449
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS30449
Post Date: Jan 02, 2020
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for supporting all lower environments used to develop and test cloud based applications in an Agile, Dev/Ops method.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Leads workgroups in defining environment requirements and maintains design documentation to reflect changes, additions and enhancements to lower environments
• Analyzes and makes recommendations to improve performance of lower environments and coordinates with other groups the upgrading of these environments to support production and/or product changes.
• Leads overall design of lower environments and cloud environment build efforts for supporting applications
• Supports Project/Release efforts around data management, code management or job management as defined by DevOps CoE
• May perform code migrations and prepare, merge, and version code for production builds as defined by DevOps CoE
• Participates in ad-hoc committees to support cloud based efforts and interacts with technical business partners and project and release management to meet business objectives of cloud environments
• Supports on-call team members for cloud based applications and releases
• Supports build properties and automation processes as defined by DevOps CoE
Requires BA/BS; 8+ years of IT experience, including application development experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Multiple trade certifications and multi-platform experience is preferred. Rational Unified Process and Rational Tool Suite experience preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.