Information Technology Application Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
The IT Administrative Systems Team is currently recruiting for an Application Analyst to join their team. The successful applicant will demonstrate their progressive involvement in and responsibility for computer software implementations, upgrades, configuration and support of medium to complex applications. This includes coordinating all aspects of sustaining applications in a technical environment.
As an Application Analyst you will be responsible for:
Responsible for the support, configuration, upgrade, maintenance and implementation of multiple new and existing business or clinical applications within the Christiana Care Health System.
- Works with the customers, cross functional internal IT team and vendors to troubleshoot technical and functional issues to resolution.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with support team.
- Responsible for engaging in evaluation and testing of new technologies with emphasis on interoperability
- Ensure system changes follow change management procedures and protocols, create and maintain all documentation for all assigned applications, and develop, plan and execute testing for supported applications.
- Communicates all necessary application changes, enhancements, and procedures to all necessary internal department teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration, or experience consistent with the Application Analyst job responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Applications experience in either an application support or implementation role preferred but not required.
- Healthcare IT experience is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing windows-based servers (i.e. specific to troubleshooting, installing/upgrading applications) is required.
- Knowledge of basic hardware configurations, IIS/Apache, Mobile Applications, database management tools and query language
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify root cause and solve challenging technical problems while at all times trying to reduce impact to the customer.
- Ability to interact with all levels of healthcare personnel to include: IT management staff, Healthcare system staff, clinicians and Healthcare leadership, etc.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.