Capital Market Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Capital Market Analyst
Chemours is seeking a Capital Market Analyst to join our growing Finance team! This position will report directly to the Capital Market and Risk Management Manager in our Wilmington, DE location.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work on analyses and presentations for management, board of directors in close cooperation with FP&A and investor relations groups
- Support financing and risk management related strategies
- Maintain debt schedules and forecasts
- Maintain hedging programs (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and net Investment hedging programs)
- Track letters of credit, parent guarantees and surety bonds issuance
- Perform Credit Agreement Compliance tasks each quarter including tracking/reviewing affirmative and negative covenants compliance
- Perform month-end and quarter-end treasury accounting close activities
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Develop and maintain rating agencies models
- Review financial modeling of lease vs. buy decisions for equipment and facility leases
- Execute and document foreign exchange (FX) transactions and conduct periodical FX gain/loss analysis
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested
In order to be qualified for this role, you //must possess// the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of work experience in treasury, finance or accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel modelling and PowerPoint skills
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
The following skill sets are //preferred// by the business unit:
- Working knowledge of SAP and Treasury Management systems
- Knowledge of derivatives
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Strong Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Company-paid volunteer days
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY
We are on a journey to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry. We’ve completed our transformation and now we’re earning our way to growth by advancing higher value chemistry.
Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch-in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications.
The “ours” in Chemours is for all of us who work here. We’re working together to improve people’s lives the world over.
Our culture is built upon our values: Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Unshakable Integrity, Safety Obsession, and Collective Entrepreneurship.
We’re honored to be named a /“Great Place to Work-Certified Company”/ for 2018-2019 and a /“2018 Top Workplace”/ by Delaware News Journal.
WHAT SETS US APART
Chemours has the heart and energy of a startup, while being built upon a 200-year old legacy and a world-class product portfolio. A startup with a head start. This mentality drives both our strategy and employees. We believe a thriving workforce culture is essential to our success. We’re earning our way to growth by unleashing the power of our talented, experienced, and passionate employees.
/Chemours is an equal opportunity employer/
/Chemours is an E-Verify employer/
/Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation/
/Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position/