Apartment Maintenance Worker
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Seeking Apartment Maintenance Technician in Milford, DE and surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for completing work orders, turnovers, and other required tasks.
• Complete work orders and turnovers independently
• HVAC experience preferred but not required
• Meet all time expectations set by supervisor
• Perform routine preventive maintenance
• Plumbing – Electrical – Carpentry – Appliance Repair
• Previous experience in residential apartments or handy man services a plus
• HVAC Certification is a plus but not necessary
• Experience with maintenance tools and equipment
• Access to personal hand tools
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Note: All candidates will be background screened and must be eligible to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time