Service Desk Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01857
Are you a college student looking to launch your future career in Information Technology?
Take what you have learned in the classroom and apply it to real-world situations through a paid internship with Computer Aid Inc. We are looking for a customer service-oriented Service Desk Analyst-Student Intern to provide Level 1 phone-based help desk support to our customers through applying technical knowledge and customer service skills. No prior experience required!
Duties and responsibilities
Provide General IT end-user support including:
- Resetting passwords.
- Interact via telephone, e-mail and one on one with customers to perform diagnostics and resolve technical problems.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues utilizing a knowledge base.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support with strong supporting documentation.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of all records.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of Service Desk procedures, products and services.
Experience/Education – Required:
- 0-6 months of customer service experience in a professional industry
- Must be an enrolled college student
Technical Skills – Required:
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent work ethic
- Problem-solving skills
- Solution driven
- Detail oriented
Physical Environment & Requirements
- Spends the majority of the day in a stationary position
- Occasionally needs to move about inside the office to access printers, file cabinets, and other office equipment
- Controlled climate office environment which would include own desk/cubicle space
- Operating a computer and communicating over the phone
www.cai.io/careers – http://www.cai.io/careers//
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qp5c2v7jtcj92md6